PTO Seal Inquiry

/ PTO Seal Inquiry #1  

NCMau

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 202/Ford 8N
I am having heck of a time in finding a PTO seal for my 202. I can find the seals for every Massey on this earth, except for the 202. I know someone must sell these seal. Can anyone help me out? (I haven't gone to the dealer yet, I rather find them on line first)

/ PTO Seal Inquiry #2  
Do you know the part #? Agcopartsbook.com. Find part number and check for cross reference to another tractor close to the 202 Or you might get lucky and find your part # on eBay

Good luck

/ PTO Seal Inquiry #3  
I am having heck of a time in finding a PTO seal for my 202. I can find the seals for every Massey on this earth, except for the 202. I know someone must sell these seal. Can anyone help me out? (I haven't gone to the dealer yet, I rather find them on line first)

Maury, you answered your own question. Google AGCO dealerships in North Carolina. One may be within driving range or they can ship you one for a small fee. My closest dealer is in Kentucky, about a 45 to an hour drive. I would use only genuine AGCO parts on the PTO seal. When you call, have your model and serial number handy and they'll hook you up. :thumbsup:

/ PTO Seal Inquiry
Thanks guys, I'll stop by the dealer at my next trip to town.