Silver Member
    Tractor
    Massey GC2310

Default 3 point hitch hose and Leaky Joystick

Well, finally blew my first hose on my 2006 gc2310. It was the 3 pt hitch/backhoe hose. Looks like it wore thru by rubbing and got pinched. Will need to route it differently. Off to Goodall for a new one, except it is saturday and they are closed....

Figured I would fix the leak on the loader control as well. Hopefully just an o-ring. I see others have changed this so will tackle this at the same time. Is it a imperial o-ring or metric ???

Tractor
    2005 MF GC2310 TLB

Default Re: 3 point hitch hose and Leaky Joystick

You did well to go this long! I've had to replace two on mine so far, an '07 model. First one was two years ago, IIRC. Sorry, can't help with the o-ring; haven't been there yet.
    '07 GC2310 TLB, 2360 snowblower, 2325 MMM, Bro-Tek thumb, Woods GTC40-2 tiller, Woods RB-60 back blade, KK TYR-60 landscape rake, DR 60" Power Grader
    '05 VW Jetta Wgn TDI
    Numerous antique Japanese motorcycles

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Massey GC2310

Default Re: 3 point hitch hose and Leaky Joystick

Quote Originally Posted by irvingj View Post
    You did well to go this long! I've had to replace two on mine so far, an '07 model. First one was two years ago, IIRC. Sorry, can't help with the o-ring; haven't been there yet.
    reason I had to replace a hose was due to the 3PT hitch. Happened the first month I the tractor. scuffed the rubber, finally gave out. At the same time I replaced all the rear hoses. New ones are dual braid, same size. Overkill yes, but I wanted to re-route all the rear hosesanyway, so good time to replace them. All three rear cost $90.00 and that was brand name double braid. Even got them to replace one with a 45 degree ( backhoe return hose ) as it was a very sharp bend from the tractor.