3 point hitch hose and Leaky Joystick

/ 3 point hitch hose and Leaky Joystick #1  

madhatter

Gold Member
Tractor
2015 Massey GC1710
Well, finally blew my first hose on my 2006 gc2310. It was the 3 pt hitch/backhoe hose. Looks like it wore thru by rubbing and got pinched. Will need to route it differently. Off to Goodall for a new one, except it is saturday and they are closed.... :(

Figured I would fix the leak on the loader control as well. Hopefully just an o-ring. I see others have changed this so will tackle this at the same time. Is it a imperial o-ring or metric ???

/ 3 point hitch hose and Leaky Joystick #2  
You did well to go this long! I've had to replace two on mine so far, an '07 model. First one was two years ago, IIRC. Sorry, can't help with the o-ring; haven't been there yet.

/ 3 point hitch hose and Leaky Joystick
You did well to go this long! I've had to replace two on mine so far, an '07 model. First one was two years ago, IIRC. Sorry, can't help with the o-ring; haven't been there yet.

reason I had to replace a hose was due to the 3PT hitch. Happened the first month I the tractor. scuffed the rubber, finally gave out. At the same time I replaced all the rear hoses. New ones are dual braid, same size. Overkill yes, but I wanted to re-route all the rear hosesanyway, so good time to replace them. All three rear cost $90.00 and that was brand name double braid. Even got them to replace one with a 45 degree ( backhoe return hose ) as it was a very sharp bend from the tractor.