Need wiring diagram for Massey 1522

/ Need wiring diagram for Massey 1522 #1  

Graybeard81242

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1522
Hello,

I am in desperate need of a wiring diagram for a Massey 1522. I'm betting any Massey 15XX would work. I'm having issues with the permissive circuit. The tractor starts in neutral, but when shifted into forward or reverse it dies. I jumped out the indicator switch at the forward reverse lever and got it to run but want to find the issue and fix it.

/ Need wiring diagram for Massey 1522 #2  
Graybeard81242 said:
Hello,

I am in desperate need of a wiring diagram for a Massey 1522. I'm betting any Massey 15XX would work. I'm having issues with the permissive circuit. The tractor starts in neutral, but when shifted into forward or reverse it dies. I jumped out the indicator switch at the forward reverse lever and got it to run but want to find the issue and fix it.

Go to agcopubs.com and get a service manual got it. They are well worth the money.

/ Need wiring diagram for Massey 1522 #3  
Seat switch issue. Maybe frozen/stiff if you have had cold weather.

/ Need wiring diagram for Massey 1522
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. A search of agcopubs.com came back as no products found. I sent them an email, but still need a wiring diagram.

/ Need wiring diagram for Massey 1522 #6  
I'm assuming you need it for a 1552 and the 1522 was a typo. If so the Service manual is 4283094M92 and just the packet with no binder is 4283094M1.