Looking for the part # for a Massey Ferguson 20F 3 Cylinder Gas Service Manual

/ Looking for the part # for a Massey Ferguson 20F 3 Cylinder Gas Service Manual #1  

BleedingOrange

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2370
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends.
We bought this tractor a month ago, and now I,m looking to get the proper service manual for it.
I was told it is kind of a rare tractor, as it has the 3 cylinder 152.7 c.i. gas engine.
Supposedly, it has the deisel bottom end, with a gas head and is carburated.
The service manual I ordered for it, was MF part # 1472233M92_SPN.
Just received the manual to-day, and it appears to be the one for the deisel engine, with no mention of the gas engine.
In particular, I,m looking for the complete wiring diagram of the tractor, and the specs on giving it a tune-up, which includes point gap, condenser, wires, plugs, firing order and ignition timing. I would appreciate if anyone can steer me in the right direction to get the correct service manual part number, so I can get this tractor running as good as it could. Any other info about this tractor would be appreciated as well.

/ Looking for the part # for a Massey Ferguson 20F 3 Cylinder Gas Service Manual
Any Massey Ferguson dealers or ex dealers on this site ? I sure would like to get the correct manual on the second try.

/ Looking for the part # for a Massey Ferguson 20F 3 Cylinder Gas Service Manual
After talking to the good folks that supplied my other manual, which I incorrectly ordered, I believe the correct part number for the MF 20 Industrial Tractor service manual is 1448977m2. I,ll confirm this when I get my new manual in a week or so. Hopefully, this info may help someone else out some day.
So now I have a brand new Massey Ferguson 20F Tractor Backhoe Loader Service Manual for sale. The part # is 1472233M92_SPN

Last edited:
I picked up the new, correct manual for the tractor on Saturday. Tons of great info, but No electrical wiring diagram for the gas engine.
Does anyone know where I can get a picture of the wiring diagram I can print off ? And by the way, this tractor is a Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial, not a 20F I had mentioned before.

Can someone please move this to the classic/vintage forum.