rops paint color

/ rops paint color #1  

zeke00

Tractor
Massey GC 2600
Hello all, Just purchased a new GC 2600, awesome tractor. Would like to relocate the rear lights on the rops as I know they wiil not last long in their current location.Any suggestions. Also, does anyone know the paint name or code for the rops and frame. Thank you in advance.:thumbsup:

/ rops paint color #2  
Mirror Black is the older chassis & ROPS color and current ROPS color. Rattle can part number is 1077728M1. Covers & matches very well.

/ rops paint color
Mirror Black is the older chassis & ROPS color and current ROPS color. Rattle can part number is 1077728M1. Covers & matches very well.

Thanks MFRED for the response. Is that a Massey part number?:confused:

/ rops paint color #6  
   / rops paint color #7  
I do not believe that is correct.

I think those are the colors for the older American made MF tractors.

The one exception is one of those reds is the same as ours.

Hard to say. My tractor has that dark gray on the ROPS. But I haven't had to buy any gray yet. I have the red but can't tell you the numbers.

/ rops paint color #8  
Hard to say. My tractor has that dark gray on the ROPS. But I haven't had to buy any gray yet. I have the red but can't tell you the numbers.

It is a mistake to conclude your tractor has "that color" just because you have grey, and that's a MF color.

MF has made tractors for a very long time, and what you are looking at are colors from days gone by.

The grey color on the GC ROPS, as well as the frame on mine is, as MFRED said, 1077728M1 Mirror Black. We have had to buy it.

Here is and old MF tractor with what is probably the dark grey from your chart, on the engine and drivetrain:

tractors M.jpg

/ rops paint color #9  
   / rops paint color #10