new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade,

/ new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade, #1  

stevie1der

Tractor
1975 MF TO135
Its all pretty sweet if I can keep from breaking things. I wore out the drive shaft Gear head side rectangular slide shaft receiver real fast by raising it too high then the outer slide shaft, the hollow rectangular drive shaft on the deck gear box end stripped out inside. My bad. It's the old rectangular spline/receiver. I need to get this thing going again on the least amount of dimes possible, the outer shaft spline (rectangular spline) stripped and is just a free wheelin in their. Anybody got the "good fix" with a trick or the least "buying stuff" remedy in mind? Thanks for the tractor home away from home from home over the internet, aint this sweet?

/ new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade, #2  
:welcome:

/ new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade, #3  
Its all pretty sweet if I can keep from breaking things. I wore out the drive shaft Gear head side rectangular slide shaft receiver real fast by raising it too high then the outer slide shaft, the hollow rectangular drive shaft on the deck gear box end stripped out inside. My bad. It's the old rectangular spline/receiver. I need to get this thing going again on the least amount of dimes possible, the outer shaft spline (rectangular spline) stripped and is just a free wheelin in their. Anybody got the "good fix" with a trick or the least "buying stuff" remedy in mind? Thanks for the tractor home away from home from home over the internet, aint this sweet?

What?:confused3: Maybe need a new PTO shaft?

Last edited:
   / new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade, #4  
welcome but try english with grammer this time..

/ new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade, #5  
Welcome to the forum.

/ new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade,
Thanks. Those mechanical devices you mentioned sound real interesting. i'm on a whirlwind repair search and will return to visit more about the 'hit and miss" first. briefly though, does it have a flywheel,
or inertia wheel?

/ new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade,
Dont tell me, one of my tractor buddies is a retired grammar teacher. I can see right now I'm in for "D"'s again. Sorry though. I had phone calls coming and going and admit I was shortening the writing maybe too much. NIce to meet you though.

/ new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade, #8  
Dont tell me, one of my tractor buddies is a retired grammar teacher. I can see right now I'm in for "D"'s again. Sorry though. I had phone calls coming and going and admit I was shortening the writing maybe too much. NIce to meet you though.
Well at least you know how to spell "grammar" correctly.:D BTW, welcome aboard. Best wishes.

/ new again... ..steve, MF 135, post hole auger, tuffy 5", 6' grade blade, #9  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken