Missing my mf

/ Missing my mf #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
I traded mf1010 and sold a1532 and bought a kiot dk40se hst with a 4yr warranty. I like it a lot but wish i kept the 1010. When i pay it off and give it to a non profit i will buy a MF again

/ Missing my mf #2  
I know what ya mean. I sold my MF 255 tractor earlier this year. I had it about 14 years.

/ Missing my mf #3  
I traded mf1010 and sold a1532 and bought a kiot dk40se hst with a 4yr warranty. I like it a lot but wish i kept the 1010. When i pay it off and give it to a non profit i will buy a MF again

LOL, my dad said pretty much the same thing after he sold his MF135 gas and MF230 diesel and bought his JD 1070. He says the JD is a good tractor but he wishes he had another MF. I keep waiting for him to hit me up for my MF230 (his old one), but so far I haven't had to tell him no :laughing:

Ken

/ Missing my mf
I know what ya mean. I sold my MF 255 tractor earlier this year. I had it about 14 years.

The 1010 was little but i could get in places i can't with the new kioti. Now i realize i need a small tractor again so i'm ob the hunt for a 1010 with a loader

/ Missing my mf
LOL, my dad said pretty much the same thing after he sold his MF135 gas and MF230 diesel and bought his JD 1070. He says the JD is a good tractor but he wishes he had another MF. I keep waiting for him to hit me up for my MF230 (his old one), but so far I haven't had to tell him no :laughing:

Ken

On the farm my grandfather own we had mf , ford long, international, by far the old masseys i like not the new.

/ Missing my mf #6  
I guess it just depends.

My first tractor was a Case...old, old, maybe around 1952 vintage, 6 Volt, tricycle, no power steering, pulled my arms out of their sockets.

Moved up to MF 165 gasser, manual, never could get enough weight on front to keep it on the ground, had lots of electrical problems with it. Liked it better than the Case but that isn't saying a lot.

Moved to current Kubota L5030 HSTC and am super happy with it. If given the Case and MF 165, both in running condition, don't think I'd ever use them.

/ Missing my mf #7  
The old Masseys are great old tractors and are also cool. I have two MF245s, one with a loader as a utility tractor and one without a loader that has a bush hog on it all the time as a pasture mower. Can't beat them as a bush hog tractor. The only downside if you want to call it that is the typical 2WD loader combination. As long as you have space to store them don't sell these old girls, they run forever and will be useful forever.