Oil & Fuel Diesel injector pump

/ Diesel injector pump #2  
While it may be possible, it's best left to the professionals.

/ Diesel injector pump #3  
Can you rebuild a diesel injector pump without a manual

Anything is possible, however it's not very probable that you can do this particular job correctly without a manual or without help from somebody who knows how to do it.

/ Diesel injector pump #4  
G'day Richard.
I think the two answers you have sums it up .
I must ask why you feel the need to overhaul the pump.
Is the tractor hard to start??
Does the tractor smoke heavily when under load ??
Does the tractor miss or run uneven??
Does the injector pump leak fuel??
Let me say if the pump if played with it has the ability to destroy an engine .
I don,t know your level of mechanical ability but there is a few leaks you can fix without interfering with the injector pump adjustment the common fuel leaks on the CAV pump,the stop shaft and the throttle shaft have small O rings which can be replaced when the pump top cover has been removed ,when removing the cover be very careful there are springs attached to the cover before removing them note what hole they are in ,replace the O rings AND THE GASKET.
The other leak only becomes obvious when the engine starts to MAKE OIL that is the engine oil level rises ,this is caused by the pump input drive shaft oil seal leaking to replace this you have to remove the injector pump and the input drive hub most often with tractors that have a few hours up will require a new drive hub as the seal when it goes hard with age wears a grove in the drive hub and if you replace just the seal there is a good chance that the seal wont work to goooood.
so Weigh all this up and go from there.
Happy days.
Hutch.