Add Aux. hydraulics to 1532 ????

/ Add Aux. hydraulics to 1532 ???? #1  

kabong57

Bronze Member
Tractor
8260 NH, 1532MF, YM2000 Yanmar, 930 Case,
I have a 1532 Hydro with the factory loader joy-stick in the right-hand rear fender. Would like to add two (2) aux. rear remotes also. It seems like there is not enough room to add 2 more valve bodies between the transmision case and the rear tire with the loader valve there already. Has any one done this? Would like to have the remote hyd. levers in the factory openings in the fender. How would tap into the hydraulics for the backhoe? Steve

Last edited:
   / Add Aux. hydraulics to 1532 ???? #2  
To get the control levers in the OEM locations, you are going to have to get the OEM remote valves. Best way to go anyway in my opinion. ;)

Should go and talk to your dealer about this.

Good luck

/ Add Aux. hydraulics to 1532 ???? #3  
I added dual remotes to my 1533, not sure if its exactly the same as the 1532. The remote valves on mine mount to the transmission housing in a different spot than the loader valve. There was a blank plate you remove, put the valves on, then put the plate on the valves. The hardest part was removing the right rear tire (loaded) to get at the tranny housing. The OEM valves aren't cheap, but are well worth it.

/ Add Aux. hydraulics to 1532 ???? #4  
Do you have the space to do something like this?

Attachments

• F_A1_ValvePlate.JPG
    F_A1_ValvePlate.JPG
    738.9 KB · Views: 559
   / Add Aux. hydraulics to 1532 ????
Update, looks like I can add two(2) remotes with-out modifing the loader valve. The new remotes mount in a different location on the trans housing. Plan on buying just the valve blocks and linkage through Massey. I am sure that the hoses and fittings can be purchased cheaper at the local hydraulic supply house.Will post pics when I do the install. Steve