Bubba travel mug a perfect fit

/ Bubba travel mug a perfect fit #1  

HellBender

Tractor
CG 2600
This past summer I was on a hunt for an insulated mug for my cup holder. At Walmart I found a Bubba 20oz travel mug that fit the bill. An absolutely perfect fit for the cup holder on my GC2600. Like they were molded for one anotber. Isolated and large 20oz capacity to keep me hydrated.
Just wanted to share my find.

Amazon.com: bubba 20 oz travel mug classic plum: Kitchen & Dining

/ Bubba travel mug a perfect fit #2  
Cool, thanks for sharing.

/ Bubba travel mug a perfect fit #3  
Expensive mug

/ Bubba travel mug a perfect fit #4  
Did you buy the classic plum mug?? LOL

/ Bubba travel mug a perfect fit
Did you buy the classic plum mug?? LOL

I was wondering if I was going to be harassed for a purple mug? I actually got a blue one, but this was a better pic. Pricey maybe, but it's quality and fits snug. No worries about it falling out on rough terrain. My coffee mug for riding my bike is expensive. $20 for a stainless/leakproof mug. And I lost two of those out of my jacket pocket. Helps to zip up or things fall out. I don't like loosing precious items.

/ Bubba travel mug a perfect fit #6  
I'm planning on installing a gimbal type drink holder ( sometimes used on boats) on my riding mower for next season, designed to hold one bottle of beer. If I'm on my full sized tractor, I remain stone sober. But I've found for mowing the grass on the riding mower, one beer is safe enough. Some jobs, like raking, shop cleaning, and house keeping, are just too boring to do without just a little booze. ( Contradictions are fully expected, but I'm still going to have my one beer!)