Backhoe Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB

/ Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB #1  

porjoh

Tractor
MF GC2410TLB
Hi - I am trying to reattach my backhoe but I cannot get the two lock pins to line up - about 1/8 inch off.
Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?
Thanks for your help

/ Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB #2  
Hi - I am trying to reattach my backhoe but I cannot get the two lock pins to line up - about 1/8 inch off.
Thanks for your help

Had this issue at times.... check for dirt/mud on tractor mounts and on the hoe, very tight tolerances so it does not take much to cause an issue. If it is close, use a rubber mallet, sometimes that is all it takes. Angle if tractor compared to backhoe can also causes problems. Be sure both are level.... :thumbsup:

/ Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB #3  
Use the stablizers to move it around to get it on. A bit if wiggling is ussualy all it needs.

/ Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB #4  
Thanks for your help

Make sure the bottom pin cradle is clean, dirt will build up in them w\out the BH on.

/ Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB #5  
Ditto for dirt in the "cradle" part-- it really doesn't take much at all to throw it just far enough out to have trouble getting those pins in!

/ Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB
Thanks guys for your help.
Happy new year!

/ Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB #7  
You're welcome! ...So, was it dirt in the cradle(s)?

/ Reattaching backhoe alignment problem MF 2410 TLB
Yes plus the out riggers need to be about 6 inches off the ground to get things to line up properly.
Thanks