Tire chains GC2610

/ Tire chains GC2610 #1  

liberty2701

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti Dk50se hst
I was out snow blowing with my Gc2610 and noticed some loss of traction with the r4 tires. Do chains make a big difference and if so what brand does anybody reccommend?

/ Tire chains GC2610
Did a little research and the only ones available for the 26x12-12 size seem to be the twisted link and v bar. V bar seems too aggresive for a black top driveway. How does the twisted link perform? I searched tirechains.com. I guess you would want chains on all 4 tires.

/ Tire chains GC2610 #3  
I picked up a set 2 winters ago for my gc2610 at my local NAPA store. They had to order them and they were backordered from the factory, but they eventually came and are great. I only put them on the rear, but I can go anywhere in 2wd.

/ Tire chains GC2610 #4  
I have a steep paved driveway, and only have chains on the rear tires. I have loaded turf tires and 2 link ladder chains.

/ Tire chains GC2610 #5  
I was out snow blowing with my Gc2610 and noticed some loss of traction with the r4 tires. Do chains make a big difference and if so what brand does anybody reccommend?

Here is a link to Tire Chains . com

tractor tire chains for farm tractors

I have the 2 link ladder chains on all four tires because of the 5 months of ice on my driveway. I could do without them, but they really help a lot with traction and steering, good luck, KC :D :D :D

/ Tire chains GC2610 #6  
I picked up the a set the day I bought my GC2600 at a yard sale for $50. I was plowing my steep dirt drive the other day spinning all over the place. I put the chains on the rear and was able to plow in 2wd. It really is amazing how much they help. (my tires are also loaded)

/ Tire chains GC2610 #7  
I picked up the a set the day I bought my GC2600 at a yard sale for $50.

I know it's years later, but I couldn't help but wonder if the doctors were ever able to get the horseshoes out of your ***?:laughing:

/ Tire chains GC2610 #8  
if it wasnt for my tire chains in the rear this past winter I would have had to park the tractor for the winter and miss out using my 60 inch blower.

It was all ice for 75% of the winter.....love tire chains.

/ Tire chains GC2610 #9  
I know it's years later, but I couldn't help but wonder if the doctors were ever able to get the horseshoes out of your ***?:laughing:

Insiders story?

/ Tire chains GC2610 #10  
Insiders story?

He said he was able to find a set of chains for his new 2610 at a yard sale the same day for $50. That implies they were the correct size and all. Well, with that kind of LUCK, there must be horseshoes somewhere.