1635 hydralic question

/ 1635 hydralic question #1  

reep20

Tractor
425 john deere
guys-when tractor is running should there be hydralic oil in site glass.when turned off it is to top of glass.thank-you dennis

/ 1635 hydralic question #2  
In general, that is quite normal. I assume it is for your 1635 as well.

/ 1635 hydralic question
thank-you kenny-dennis

/ 1635 hydralic question #4  
When the tractor is running, the oil in the transmission is being splashed around making it look low on the sight glass. As long as its correct when off, you are OK.

/ 1635 hydralic question #5  
So do you have the JD or MF1635? Curious to know how you like the MF1635, just purchased new one, waiting for delivery. Any feedback would be great, unless its horror stories!! lol

/ 1635 hydralic question #6  
So do you have the JD or MF1635? Curious to know how you like the MF1635, just purchased new one, waiting for delivery. Any feedback would be great, unless its horror stories!! lol

They are an excellent tractor!! Any questions, ask away!!

/ 1635 hydralic question #7  

Had the JD770, but sold it when I got the 1635. So far the only thing that I miss about the JD was that it had a direct injection engine. It would start at 20F by just turning the key without any heaters or glowplugs. The MF wants glowplugs anytime to make it easy to start. Using the glow plugs, it always starts, but not as well as the JD. But that green paint was just too expensive.

If Yanmar had a factory cab, I would have looked real hard at them also.

/ 1635 hydralic question #8  
Get more weight! I downsized from Allis D17, Johnny Popper 630, and IH 2500 Series B, I'm slipping around where I used to not have problems, and can't hold the rear end down with loader. I use the 4WD so often, it might as well be on 24/7.

If you plan to do any tilling, get the draft control.

Three remote hydraulic valves when I order one again.