Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Super Star Member toppop52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,581
    Location
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

    Default

    I'm probably going to move the pins to allow the bucket to go higher, that will lose a little of that downforce, but seriously, I can't see needing that much.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

  2. #12
    Elite Member WilliamBos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    4,786
    Location
    Innisfil, Ontario, Canada
    Tractor
    MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle

    Default Re: Finall Got Pictures of the 1855 FEL!

    Nice tractor! Sure it will serve well.
    Thanks,

    Will


    I do not care if someone's net nanny is watching!! You need to stop...

  3. #13
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,095
    Location
    Canada
    Tractor
    Many

    Default

    Looks great. You will get lots of use out of it.

  4. #14
    Elite Member Don87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,226
    Location
    SW Pa.
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

    Default Re: Finall Got Pictures of the 1855 FEL!

    Quote Originally Posted by toppop52 View Post
    I'm probably going to move the pins to allow the bucket to go higher, that will lose a little of that downforce, but seriously, I can't see needing that much.
    If it lifts a loaded bucket as high as it does empty, there is no need to do anything to it. Trust me, you will want to dig deeper than you lift.
    Don

    MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

  5. #15
    Platinum Member MF1433V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    842
    Location
    East Coast
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1433V

    Default Re: Finall Got Pictures of the 1855 FEL!

    The other nice thing is it already has two chain hooks welded on. You will love those (if you don't already). I use them so much I can't imagine not having them now. I can't tell if they welded a support plate under the hooks but that upper lip of the bucket looks pretty sturdy to begin with. Just guessing I would think that loader has a rated lift of 500-700 pounds. Do you get a manual for or read up on the loader yet?

  6. #16
    Veteran Member radrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,466
    Location
    S/O Joplin, Missouri
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1526 Hydrostat

    Default

    I agree with Don. I wouldn't change it. It looks like you would be taking risk of something falling backward on you as it is. Take another picture with it raised as high as you can go and the bucket curled back.
    George

  7. #17
    Super Star Member toppop52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,581
    Location
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

    Default Re: Finall Got Pictures of the 1855 FEL!

    Try this...

    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

  8. #18
    Super Star Member toppop52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,581
    Location
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

    Default Re: Finall Got Pictures of the 1855 FEL!

    Quote Originally Posted by dgoyette View Post
    The other nice thing is it already has two chain hooks welded on. You will love those (if you don't already). I use them so much I can't imagine not having them now. I can't tell if they welded a support plate under the hooks but that upper lip of the bucket looks pretty sturdy to begin with. Just guessing I would think that loader has a rated lift of 500-700 pounds. Do you get a manual for or read up on the loader yet?
    A friend on My Tractor Forum is sending me a hard copy, tractor guys are great!
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

  9. #19
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    340
    Location
    Manvel Texas
    Tractor
    Massey 1655 Ford 1700 2cyl, Ford 1600 2cyl Massey 135 3cyl gas

    Default Re: Finall Got Pictures of the 1855 FEL!

    Nice job Topp! Looks like it is going to be handy. As a secondary comment, I noticed, looking through the grill that you have a dual muffler setup. Would you mind telling me about that? My 1655 needs the muffler replaced, and the OEM is hard to find. My motor is the Onan Performer 20 (P220). Would you happen to have any pictures with the hood open and a view of the muffler setup? I appreciate and info you might have. Thanks! TB

  10. #20
    Super Star Member toppop52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,581
    Location
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

    Default Re: Finall Got Pictures of the 1855 FEL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Blues View Post
    Nice job Topp! Looks like it is going to be handy. As a secondary comment, I noticed, looking through the grill that you have a dual muffler setup. Would you mind telling me about that? My 1655 needs the muffler replaced, and the OEM is hard to find. My motor is the Onan Performer 20 (P220). Would you happen to have any pictures with the hood open and a view of the muffler setup? I appreciate and info you might have. Thanks! TB
    I didn't want to pay $225 for a muffler. I sent the details in a PM.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. FEL pictures for 250AS Belarus
    By nike in forum Attachments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:18 PM
  2. Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL
    By JR LEWIS in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 07:30 PM
  3. 1855
    By C Holmes in forum Massey Ferguson Owning/Operating
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 02:24 PM
  4. Any deer in the FEL pictures?
    By sassafraspete in forum Rural Living
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 07:16 AM
  5. Need pictures of FEL stands for a 7275 or larger.
    By JimR in forum Cub Cadet Tractors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2016 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.