Loader Hydraulic disconnect problem

/ Hydraulic disconnect problem #1  

badels

Tractor
JD 3520 w/Cab
Hello guys, I feel I have a silly problem. I cannot figure out how to disconnect the hydraulics to the loader on my 2008 1533 for removal. The disconnect will not release the fitting. I always assumed the fitting was like an airhose fitting but it is not acting that way. Is there a trick I am missing??? Yes, the pressure is bled off.

Thanks
Brad

/ Hydraulic disconnect problem #2  
Reconnect the other lines, shut the engine off and move the loader control in all directions several times. There is probably pressure in the line(s) that wont come off.

Aaron Z

/ Hydraulic disconnect problem #3  
Few people have trouble disconnecting.

Pressure build up due to heat prevents connections sometimes, and there are many different ways to bleed the pressure and connect.

Some QD's have a two way sleeve push or pull. Some also have a unlock and push pull sleeve, or unlock and pull.

/ Hydraulic disconnect problem #4  
Few people have trouble disconnecting.
Pressure build up due to heat prevents connections sometimes, and there are many different ways to bleed the pressure and connect.
Some QD's have a two way sleeve push or pull. Some also have a unlock and push pull sleeve, or unlock and pull.
If there is pressure in the lines of our B7500, one of the loader quick connects will not release, that's why I suggested that first.

Aaron Z

/ Hydraulic disconnect problem
I got it figured out. They are just a jerk out connection. Thanks

Brad

/ Hydraulic disconnect problem #6  
I had the same problem first time I unhooked too. A tip... plant those loader kickstands on a firm surface ! If it ever sinks into the ground on ya it's tough to line back up on reinstall. Trust me.