MF 1526 with belly mower

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #11  
152315052_zps35a93aeb.jpg

152315051_zpsb4bec40e.jpg

/ MF 1526 with belly mower

Nice tractor William. I've been doing some research on the MF mini tractors. I like the idea you can slide the deck out from under it. I would want the FEL too. There is a dealership inClarksville, Tennessee and the next time we go to the Cracker Barrel I'm going to drop by to look ay them. I'm a shrewd negotiator so I'llbe looking for the best deal either locally or out of state. I'd buy a 2012 to saves several grand as well. Will the deck still run if in reverse.

I backup using a bush hog a lot trying to push into heavy brush. Some of the newer mowers won't cut running in reverse. Safety feature I guess. I was wondering if that same approach effects the mini tractors. -kid

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #13  
Thankfully, we get to cut backing up :) ,so you have no worries there. I checked over a 1526 at my local dealet, snd was impressed with all the improvements they made over our 1523. I would not hesitate to buy a 1526, they are a nice tractor!!

Good luck with your purchase, you will be happy. Oh, block heaters are a dealer add on, if it gets cool where you are, haggle that in the deal too.

Nice tractor William. I've been doing some research on the MF mini tractors. I like the idea you can slide the deck out from under it. I would want the FEL too. There is a dealership inClarksville, Tennessee and the next time we go to the Cracker Barrel I'm going to drop by to look ay them. I'm a shrewd negotiator so I'llbe looking for the best deal either locally or out of state. I'd buy a 2012 to saves several grand as well. Will the deck still run if in reverse.

I backup using a bush hog a lot trying to push into heavy brush. Some of the newer mowers won't cut running in reverse. Safety feature I guess. I was wondering if that same approach effects the mini tractors. -kid

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #14  
Let use know what you come up with kid and send some pictures.

Do you ever miss the 1523 William? Was that pictures of yours? I was curios on how the belly mower works with all of the frameworks for the loader??

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #15  

Do you ever miss the 1523 William? Was that pictures of yours? I was curios on how the belly mower works with all of the frameworks for the loader??

Yupp, that was ours, traded in at 200 hours and got close to what we paid for it. It was a good little tractor, but too light for oue uses. It was a tad too short, chassis seemed stiff, compared to our 1635, did not flex as much as this one does.

I like the improvements on the 1526. The MF MMM QA system is slick, however, we are much happier with the RFM.

Always take the MMM off when doing field/ garden work, because if it ever bottoms out, that could get pricey.

One more question Rad. Does yours have power steering. I would think so since you have a FEL. Are the rear and front wheels fluid filled for ballast. If not can they be?

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #17  
Yupp, that was ours, traded in at 200 hours and got close to what we paid for it. It was a good little tractor, but too light for oue uses. It was a tad too short, chassis seemed stiff, compared to our 1635, did not flex as much as this one does.

I like the improvements on the 1526. The MF MMM QA system is slick, however, we are much happier with the RFM.

Always take the MMM off when doing field/ garden work, because if it ever bottoms out, that could get pricey.

Yeah it would be pricey if you tore it up. So did you have a loader with it too? I remember looking at some pictures of it some time ago but can't remember. The 1526 has rubber mounted platform so it is not as rough riding as my old tractor. It is been a great tractor so far. I bought some clamp on bucket forks recently. They sure are handy. I sort of wish I had skid steer QA but I don't use that kind of stuff too often. The clamp on does good enough for what I use them for.

I remember when I first started looking for a new tractor they still had the 1523 up on their web page and I loved that picture that they had of it. I was a little concerned that they were not going to keep making the 1526 as I could never hardly find any of them any where else after I bought mine. They are showing up a lot not though.

Well you have a good day!

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #18  
One more question Rad. Does yours have power steering. I would think so since you have a FEL. Are the rear and front wheels fluid filled for ballast. If not can they be?

Oh yes Kid, It has power steering and another feature I like it that the throttle will work with the Hydrostat pedals. My wheels are not filled with fluid but I am sure that you can. It sure is a bear if you ever have a flat though. That can make them pretty heavy. I live on kind of hilly ground so I didn't want to put fluid in them bacause it can also rob your power when going uphill. I mow with this most all of the time in Medium Speed without any problem. When in low speed it has plenty of power. You need to test drive one, you will love it for sure. But driving any nice red tractor is great.

/ MF 1526 with belly mower #19  
William, I am gonna have to figure out how you did your picture. It sure works better the way you did it. If I remember it is just a link to photobucket??

Here is a picture of mine Kid, I know you have probably seen several already..View attachment 306233

That's a nice setup. Although the turf tires are nice. I feel I would get the traction tread because I'd mostly be using it to clear brush and bushhog. Do you use your FEL as a balast while you got the hog on the back?