GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks

/ GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks #2  
Thanks for posting:thumbsup: let us know when you get that car dug out and running again.;):laughing:

/ GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks #3  
Thanks for sharing.

/ GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks
   / GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks #5  
Not to tell someone how to run their lives but you really should get in the habit of using your seatbelt. It's one thing mowing on flat ground, throwing your machine around on three wheels at the edge of an embakement is something else entirely.

/ GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks #6  
Not to tell someone how to run their lives but you really should get in the habit of using your seatbelt. It's one thing mowing on flat ground, throwing your machine around on three wheels at the edge of an embakement is something else entirely.

Thank you mayor Bloomberg

/ GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks #7  
Thank you mayor Bloomberg

As a group here it's common place to advocate safe operating practices. Substituting your lack of ROPS understanding and lack of tact with an equally inept grasp of political humor speaks volumes.

/ GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks
As a group here it's common place to advocate safe operating practices. Substituting your lack of ROPS understanding and lack of tact with an equally inept grasp of political humor speaks volumes.

LOl! I guess I just got a knack for starting brawls. :)

I hotwired the seat switch and quit wearing the seat belt specifically because of "tossing the machine around on 3 wheels" situations. If you notice I'm hunched over in the seat, it's because the seat is all the way back to give me as much room as possible to make it easier to bail off if things go south.

I had a couple of close calls shortly after buying the machine, where if it had gone over I would have been in serious trouble because of being belted in... If I was going to issue friendly warning would be that these are inherently dangerous machines on sloped terrain. They look and feel like toys, but are very unpredictable and unforgiving under certain circumstances.

In other words, it's still plenty easy to get killed on one of these, belted in or not. :2cents:

/ GC2410 GC1710 Video w' brush forks #9  
LOl! I guess I just got a knack for starting brawls. :)

Sometimes it's too placid around here and a little brawl livens things up a little, which is a good thing too which I assume no responsibility.:)

In other words, it's still plenty easy to get killed on one of these, belted in or not. :2cents:

Ain't that the truth, it wasn't long after purchasing mine that the multitude of different ways to kill or seriously injure yourself quite easily became very clear. Statistics do show, however, that wearing the belt does stack the odds in your favor. The only time I release the belt is if I'm operating within close quarters to something that would otherwise impale me or rip me in two if the machine rolled on it's side and I was attached to the seat.

Cheers and Astar the robot says play safe.