Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor

/ Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor #1  

yanmar1610d

Tractor
Yanmar1610D
My friend purchased this tractor to help a little old lady out with her money problems. The problem is it needs a lot of work and there is no data plate anywhere on the tractor. Can someone tell me what model it is and what year. The numbers on the tractor are 566795 stamped on the right hand side of the back of the block and 307 is stamped above this set of numbers. An X is stamped below the numbers.

mf7.jpg
mf2.jpg
mf3.jpg
mf4.jpg
mf8.jpg
mf6.jpg
mf8.jpg
mf10leftread.jpg
mf11rightrear.jpg
mf12transmission.jpg
mf16numbersonrightsideoftractor.jpg
mf18generator.jpg
mf19front.jpg
mf20fueltank.jpg
mf24solenoid.jpgmf34.jpg

/ Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor #2  
:welcome: to TBN early 60's data plate missing from dash Might be a Z134 gas engine.

Last edited:
   / Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor #3  
Last edited:
   / Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor #4  
   / Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor #5  
   / Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor
Thanks for the help. I think you are correct, it looks just like the one in the vid.

/ Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor #8  
Was going to say, Dad had an Industrial 35 with a Perkins and it had very different sheet metal than that one. Loader was similar, but the frame at the nose was also very different and the control valve was on the other side.

Aaron Z

/ Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor #9  
Thanks for the help. I think you are correct, it looks just like the one in the vid.

Massey Ferguson had a habit of taking the basic consumer model, beefing them up and assigning a new designation. The dash was the hint of the MF35. Then there was the Industrial in different designations depending on what type of equipment was added. I'd that tractor didn't have the loader the frontend would look more like the 35. There was a UK version that the brakes, Genny and many more parts where different. Basically your looking at a MF35 if ordering engine parts.

/ Help Iding this Massey Ferguson Industrial tractor #10  
It appears to be a Massey Ferguson Work Bull 202 tractor, made between 1958 and 1967. It has a 4 cylinder Continental Z-134 gasoline engine. There were a number of other industrial models in the Work Bull series, so it's possible it may be one of those. The loader is most likely a Davis model 101 or 102.

TractorData.com Massey Ferguson Work Bull 202 industrial tractor information

Massey-Ferguson sales literature brochures

Good Job Massey!

Thanks! :)