MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs

/ MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs #1  

massey driver

Gold Member
Tractor
massey 175,1655 BX 2370-1
Been working on getting my MF 2325 [60"] mower deck ready for this years mowing season. . Both the outside blade bearings are starting to growl a bit,so I was wondering if anyone has changed the brgs in there deck yet.Mine gets greased regular but the deck has over 1500 hrs on it.If anyone has changed there's can you give me the number for the brgsThanks.Larry

/ MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs #2  
You can look up the parts directly on the Massey publications parts book lookup thingy:

AGCO Parts Books

go in as a guest user and you search your tractor model and you can find everything on there.

I found my mower deck (54") info on it.

hope it helps :)

/ MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs #3  
Resurrecting an old thread:

I'm about to begin the same process -- has anybody replaced their 2325 MMM spindle bearings yet? (Any tips?)

/ MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs #4  
my old craftsman deck used to toss bearings a lot so I have looked at the 2326 deck but not pulled apart. looks straight fwd though, seal-snap ring-bearing on top and collar multiple snap rings, bearing and seal on bottom.
only worry I would have if making noise is condition of actual shaft. thats a very expensive part.

/ MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs #5  
Well, we'll see how it goes, Dave.... I've emailed a request for price & availability on both the bearing/seal kit and the complete spindle assy. to my closest dealer... who is a bit over an hour away in New Boston, NH. I'll post here what I get back from them -- I don't even have part numbers for those things -- no parts book for the MMM.

/ MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs #6  
Hustler makes spindles that don't wear out, even under heavy commercial use. And, they are not even greaseable.

Sadly, others haven't tried to do that.

/ MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs #9  
Don't know if this will help, video of replacing spindle bearings in two parts

/ MF GC 2300 mower deck [2325]mower spindle brgs #10  
Thans, Hube -- I did watch that video - twice. Unfortunately it's not that great.... but I got the general idea. Right now I'm just looking to see if it might be worthwhile to replace the whole thing as an assembly, hence the request for P&A from the "local" dealer for both bearing/seal kits and the whole shebang.