newb in Maryland with MF S-90's

/ newb in Maryland with MF S-90's #1  

daemeon69

Tractor
MF Super 90
Hello,

I grew up on a farm in Pennsylvania and bought a farm in Maryland just over a year ago. I managed to have my father's old Massey Ferguson Super 90's shipped down here. These things have been tanks over the years, but now they've sat out and generally unused for so long they need a lot of attention. I've not been on one of these forums before, but now that we're getting close to where we can use the land (previous owners put the tillable land in a conservation program that's not up until the end of next year) I need to get my act together and the tractors are an essential part of that.

Good to be here & looking forward to it,
Karl

/ newb in Maryland with MF S-90's #2  
Welcome to the forum.

/ newb in Maryland with MF S-90's #3  
:welcome: to TBN from Ohio

/ newb in Maryland with MF S-90's #6  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Massey Ferguson Owning & Operating forum. :)

/ newb in Maryland with MF S-90's #7  
Those are some stout looking tractors, according to TractorData.com. What are your plans for the upcoming couple of years? Lots of good info on this board. Welcome from a fellow Marylander!

Frank

/ newb in Maryland with MF S-90's #8  
What year is your 90? I have a 64 WR and yes it is a tank!!! I have found there are lots of of VERY knowledgeable folks here and all have been really helpful for me and all of my questions. I have learned that while parts are very scarce, they are out there. Right now mine is in the garage (my does love me) going through a rebuild and hopefully will be out by the end of the year. Please put some photos up would really love to see it.

Once again welcome!
John