Where might I find parts?

/ Where might I find parts? #1  

Peterpiper

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 135
Hi. My name is Gary.
I just bought a Massey Ferguson 135 to pull some stumps and regrade my property.
The power steering doesn't work and a big reason for that is because the "steering cylinder assembly" has a big crack in it.
This makes me wonder if there are other things wrong with the steering, although besides that I can't see how the gears get lubed, nothing else seems too bad??
So, I need to track down this part.
Does any one know if there are "Tractor junk yards" any where around me?
Any other advise is appreciated too.
Thanks!

/ Where might I find parts?
So I found a new cylinder off Ebay. Installed it and found one stripped hole. (feel that was why it broke). Got it back together and tested it with wheels off the ground. Feel like its working but when driving it, it's really a bear when going slow!.
So I went to test the lift, no go. Took the cover off (by unbolting dashpot) and found numerous pieces of the pump all over the case. Also found a light spring (see pictures).
I found a new pump off ebay. Will be installing it this weekend.
I have 2 questions 1. Does anyone know what this spring goes to?
2. Is it appropriate to remove and reinstall the cover by unbolting the dashpot, or is there a better way?
Thanks,
Gary Tractor case 2.jpgTractor case.jpg

/ Where might I find parts? #4  
Good Morning Gary,

I have a 64 Super 90WR and the innards are similar. The pump is shot. The first picture is mostly the pump "pistons" and in the second there should be NO scraps, floaties or anything else but fluid in there. so defintely a pump is in order. The 90 I have has a seperate pump on the R/H side of the case which runs the P/S not sure about the 135. Usally the O ring is cracked or messed up and the fluid that powers the steering leaks past that under load, but that's an easy fix. I would first see if I could find a shop manual, really worth their weight in gold! Also the folks here are great and always have a wealth of helpful info and experience. BTW welcome to the forum.

John