Mowing Massey 1552 losing torque while using bush hog

/ Massey 1552 losing torque while using bush hog #1  

Dwall

Tractor
Massey 1552
I having an issue with tractor losing torque when climbing small hills ditches etc. Any thoughts on where to start looking?

/ Massey 1552 losing torque while using bush hog
Dyna shift on Massey Ferguson.

Just got it out of the shop. Had a problem with it jumping out of gear while using bush hog. It would kick into nuetral. I had a shift postiion sensor that went out. Had it replaced and now it sometimes will not move when put in certain gears. Motor sounds strong but loses power once moving.

/ Massey 1552 losing torque while using bush hog #5  
You didn't have the torque problem before bringing it to the shop for the sensor issue, I would have them take another look at it.

I hate to bring back. Not impressed with service i received. they had tractor 4 weeks. I may have to find another mechanic. just trying to find a starting point to look. Seems to just lose power after a while.

/ Massey 1552 losing torque while using bush hog #7  
That's unfortunate. I haven't had mine long enough to help you out unfortunately, haven't read a lot of problems with them yet either. Let us know what you find out.

/ Massey 1552 losing torque while using bush hog #8  
How many hours on it? Replaced the fuel filter lately?

/ Massey 1552 losing torque while using bush hog #9  
Wondering if you've solved your problem or not.

/ Massey 1552 losing torque while using bush hog #10  
I having an issue with tractor losing torque when climbing small hills ditches etc. Any thoughts on where to start looking?

Check the fuel delivery. It doesn't take much fuel to idle but once you put the tractor into gear and put a load on the engine, the fuel requirements increase. If there is a restriction in the fuel delivery, the engine won't be able to produce the required power. The usual culprits are blocked tank strainer, restricted fuel line, restricted fuel filter, tank vent clogged, etc.