GC1705, looking for feedback

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #1  

toyman65

Tractor
Kubota B2650HSTC
I am about to pull the trigger on GC1705 and was wondering about comfort. I have actually not made it to the dealer to sit on one, so I want to hear what people think of theirs. I work a ton of hours and cannot make it to my closest dealer for another 10 days.

I am 6' tall, just wondering if I am going to feel cramped up. Any feedback here is welcome.

Thanks all!!:thumbsup:

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #2  
I'm 6'4" 240# and I am very comfortable on my GC2410. I see you live in Wayland? Would that be Michigan? If so, you're more than welcome to stop by and test drive mine. I'm only 20 minutes away.

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #3  
The GC series has a lot of leg room and the seat has lots of adjustment.

/ GC1705, looking for feedback
Yessir Wayland MI. Thanks for the offer, where abouts in Alto are you. I have a few friends over that way, I was seasonal at Tyler Creek for around 15 years also. LOL small world.

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #5  
I purchased a GC1705 in October. 6' 3" and 200 pounds and doesn't feel cramped at all to me. Only about 33 hours so far; what I dislike most is turning the ignition to the "off" position. It's very nimble and a lot of fun to use.

That's good to hear jlgurr, I should be pulling the trigger and taking one home with me on Wednesday this week.

Extremely happy with my purchase. Got about 2 hours of clearing ice and hard pack from the driveway. It performed really well, and is really roomy!

Thanks for all the input and feedback!!

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #8  
They are really nice tractors, these little sub compacts are the best invention since the swiss army knife.

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #9  
Congrats! Love to get together and swap stories and compare notes between the two model years. Who did you buy from? Charlotte or Sparta?

Neither of those. I picked it up at Farm Depot in Ionia, the sales guy I worked with was out of the Schoolcraft store.

I actually have a buddy in the Alto area that we are gonna move a couple dirt piles with the tractor and his Gator this summer some time.