New to us tractor

/ New to us tractor #1  

localangler

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1532
Well after doing my research and puring through tractordata and here I finally pulled the trigger on a used tractor. We purchased a used 1532 with L100 loader attachment. It came with a RD5 Bush Hog rotary cutter and a 60" box blade. I've only got about three hours seat time since I brought it home but it is nice so far. I looked at two brands of orange tractors of comparable size, a green one (a 790) and an older Case.

Attachments

• IMG_20140601_154346_462.jpg
    IMG_20140601_154346_462.jpg
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 142
   / New to us tractor #2  
Looks to be in excellent condition.
Congratulations.

/ New to us tractor
I would of posted earlier but figured a new tractor story is useless without at least one picture.

I guess now I've lost my long time lurker status and I've come out of the shadows.

/ New to us tractor #5  
Congratulations looks great.

/ New to us tractor #6  
Great find. I'm currently looking for something like this. Welcome to the forum.

Sent via Ipad2

/ New to us tractor
The kid, tractorhouse has several new Hollands with low hours currently for auction in Pennsylvania. I am not affiliated with any of it. I had just gotten my ability to bid approved so I could bid on one if the price was right.

The actual site conducting the auction was different from tractorhouse but that's where I found it. (Hope I didn't violate any rules talking about another site.)

/ New to us tractor #8  
Looks nice, congrats and welcome