Dirt Moving GC2410 170hrs

/ GC2410 170hrs #1  

cdaigle430

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF GC2410
Im at 170 hours with the GC2410 and she is still purring like a kitten. Shudder is back and I have a slight hydraulic leak on a couple of couplers feeding the loader. It has done alot of heavy work by the way as I posted in a prevouse post. As for the shudder, I am hoping that there is no long term affect from it-I suspect the drive shaft is out of balance like before. Just wondering if I will have any long term affects with running it like that? Almost done the main project....I also only have another 1.5 years left before its paid off :)

/ GC2410 170hrs #2  
Just out of curiosity the shutter your speaking about have you ever removed the shaft and greased the splines where it joins onto the motor. I did mine a couple yrs ago and am going to see about doing it again. I'll check out the u-joints on the shaft at the same time.Reason I'am going to do this soon is that my fan belt needs to be replaced and figure I'd better do it now before the cold weather [snow] comes. Of course we all know thats when things like to fail and break down.

/ GC2410 170hrs
How difficult is this to do? I have never done this yet but it sounds like a great place to start.