Quick Hitch

/ Quick Hitch #1  

timbrehse

Bronze Member
Can anyone shed some definitive light upon the Quick Hitch? While the subframes may be slightly different, the front implement's 'receiver' looks to be the same as the Orange one as well as an older Honda QH5000 or 4000
I'd found this:
QH5000 Front Quick Hitch Adapter (patented and supplied by AGRO-TEC/RAD). The hitch lifts and lowers using the standard front hydraulic lift. This same basic quick hitch system from RAD has been used (at various times and for various models) to attach front implements to Kubotas (B, BX and G series garden tractors), and on some Burton, eXmark, some newer Gravely, and some Ferris mowers.

I ask because I'm looking for a front snowblower/thrower for my GC2310TLB. I thought I was moving soon out of the snow belt and so I sold my Plow truck and now looks like I may still be here for the winter season. I have the entire setup (sub frame-mid shaft etc) for my MF2330 Broom (Bercomac)
but ordering new MF2360 is $$$$ and used ones are impossible to find and so having a few more brands to choose from - I think I'd have a better shot at a reasonably priced
pre owned implement.
Any ideas? Leads?
BTW I'd be willing to swap my (barely used) MF2330 w/ the optional caster kit for a MF2360

/ Quick Hitch #2  
From what I've seen, the Kubota quick-hitch is similar but not the same as the M-F version. I guess each mfr has their own "proprietary" set-up, though I believe there are some threads here in this forum about successful conversions.

Another alternative, if you can find a used blower, might be to just change the receiving "shoe" part on the blower. That part isn't too expensive, IIRC. I bought one a while ago to try to match up a plow so I could quickly switch from blower to plow.

As far as my blower, no way would I part with that! :laughing:

DSC04114.JPGDSC04113.JPG

/ Quick Hitch
As always Irving, you're a trove of good info.
Any chance you have the Manufacturer's name & Pt# & where you bought that 'shoe'

/ Quick Hitch #4  
Massey Ferguson part number 4263451M1 Hitch Female Quick For the MF snow blower 2360

/ Quick Hitch #5  
Yep, that's it. I ordered it through my dealer before they dropped/were dropped by M-F. I paid $152 for it a few years ago, but if you were handy with welding and had the ability to bend 3/16" (I think) steel, you could probably build one.

/ Quick Hitch
Oh Boy - do I WISH i could weld! I will someday
So- I was VERY lucky to P/u a brand new snowblower for my 2310TLB - don't kick me out 'cause it's Orange.
Interesting as RAD in Canada makes the Snowblowers and quick hitch sub frames for Red, Blue and Orange, this is the new (Nov. 1) vs.
BX5450-has a few build improvements over previous vs. (red MF2360) Two immediate issues: As it came w/ manual chute rotation, after I assembled it and ck'd it 3x's
there is a 1/4in play between the chute's mount & it's retainer - can rock it back-forth-360deg. So when I turn the rod to rotate the chute, the worm gear ends up lifting the chute assembly up that 1/4in and so binds up. Will try to get tech on the horn this morning as we're expecting a decent accumulation beginning tomorrow. But if anyone has an idea....
Also - for any of you w/ a MF2360 and manual chute-(and or a parts book) what is the part # for the bracket that secures the chute rotation rod at the operator's end (near the FEL controller ?) I think it may be different - specific for a 2300 -2400 or 2600 set up.

/ Quick Hitch
Orange on Red
Ready to go as soon as it stops snowing!
Orange on Red.jpg

/ Quick Hitch #8  
I don't have the part number handy, but it connects /bolts to a hole in the frame below the hydraulic controller. You could build your own our of light weight metal as long as it is braced. I run my chute rotation rod through the wooden front on my wooden cab.

I expect to see your quick and dirty cab thread before too long. You can then take your time and build it better.

/ Quick Hitch
I expect to see your quick and dirty cab thread before too long. You can then take your time and build it better.

You bet
Here's my cab for now
IMG_3695.jpg