Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run
I did pump it , but might not been enough not sure but thank you I will go and try it ! ;)

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #12  
I did pump it , but might not been enough not sure but thank you I will go and try it ! ;)

I have an old Mercedes car that has a pump, I did not know those Masseys used those. That is a real good place to start. As far as injectors, opening up the lines must be in a clean situation. Typically the injectors need to be serviced by a injector shop. But let us know after the extra pumping TripleR suggested .

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #13  
Drips from the injector line are not enough.
Charge the battery and spin the tractor use ether to make it turn.
If all else fails pull the injectors and reconnect to lines and see what come out when you spin it over

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #14  
Is it possible you got water in the fuel? I had an issue like this a few years ago on my 1533, I made the mistake of using on-road fuel as it was easier to find. It is not colored so is not as easy to tell if there is water in the system...

I gave up and sent it to the dealer who bascially had to drain the entire system and bleed it A LOT to get it to fire, all is well now.

Once you get enough water in the system it is REALLY hard to get it all out and it doesn't take much to make starting fail.

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #15  
On our Massey Ferguson 375, after a fuel interruption like running out or changing the fuel filter, you must build up pressure via a thumb operated pump, I think it's on top of the engine on the right side, haven't had to do it in years, my brother now uses it. It takes a LOT of pumping.

I agree with Triple R: If you have bled everything you can (including loosening up each injector and getting flow at each one) then you should find that "thumb operated priming pump." On a JD that I used to own the little pump was about 2 or 3" in diam. and had a sheet metal thumb operated pumping lever on it. Mine was on the side of the injection pump or very near it. If you have a cracked line or air leak somewhere it will crank forever and not start. Try the priming pump. If you had flow at every injector and if this does not work, I'd be at wits end too.

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #16  
Generally the injection pump will not pump water.(Something about particle size and water versus fuel...) Did you have good fuel flow at every injector ? If so, it is not likely a water in the fuel problem. Another thought: How many hours on this beast ? The injection pump has to put out enough pressure to overcome the injector springs internal to each injector. If it has HIGH hours on it, maybe the pump was right on the edge of not making muster for enough pressure ?? You'd have to go to a serious diesel mechanic for diagnosis I think if you get into that area.

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #17  
Have you cracked the injector lines at the pump ? I have done this on Masseys ,Fords and Deeres .When the cracking the lines on the injector wont work.Air seems to move out faster here.

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #18  
Did you shut tractor off and next time it would not start? Not sure about that model but on a deere they have a two wire connector that screws into cooland housing and plugs down at fuel pump i think. Deere told me it wont start if goes bad. They said to unplug and see if it will run. Might see if yours has anything like this.

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #19  
Take fuel cap off and see what happens. Also is fuel returning back to tank when cranking?

/ Help Massey Ferguson 383 will crank but won't run #20  
Again
Do this first.
Pull the injectors and reconnect to the lines outside tractor and spin the engine.
What do you get from the injectors?
Don't spend a dime until you do this.