Chains Had to put the front chains on

/ Had to put the front chains on #31  
The trick to the gravel is, pack down the first 4 inches of snow. And, don't use chains, or spin your wheels.

Any wheel spin, brings the gravel up to the top.

With care, I manage to only move about a 5 gallon bucket of gravel each winter. Which sure beats raking it out of the grass every spring.

/ Had to put the front chains on #32  
Have studded chains and the backhoe on ,and was trying to up this slight hill in the back yard. The hill is on an angle sloping away from where I wanted to go, I thought it would be not problem, but in 4wd the front end was just starting to slide down hill and not in a direction I wanted or needed to go!. I stopped backed up and put the 2 link twist chains for the fronts on. Tried again it it was much better, I think the tractor is just not heavy enough at times,. You can see my tracks in the pics

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

I dont use or need chains, I just fill the FEL with dirt or cinder blocks and it gives me all the traction needed. If it still gives you a problem I concur with another poster about driving up backwards.

/ Had to put the front chains on #33  
i had to chain up all 4 a few weeks ago. the tractor was just sliding too much. dont like the feel of loss of control when plowing. works soo much better with the chains