GC2410 Glow Plugs

/ GC2410 Glow Plugs
Glad that helped.

We haven't seen a lot glow plugs go bad on these. Perhaps you got some defective ones? How many hours on the original ones?

How much did the new ones cost?

machine is somewhere north of 400hours, not sure exactly because the tach drive generally gets disconnected in the winter, then again it doesn't get much use in the winter either.

at any rate, the machine sat outside all night, temp dropped to about 23*F then warmed up to about 29* a few minutes ago, almost started on the first try... if I had stayed on the starter for another second after it caught, it probably would have stayed running. at any rate, started on glow plugs without block heater. not sure it has ever done that before at that temp range.

glow plugs cost me $31.99 ea, with $25.00 shipping & $6.05 tax came to $127.02, as opposed to dealer price of $96.61 ea.

I found some for $8.95 ea on ebay, but the page literally disappeared in front of me. firefox crashed while I was looking at the page and when I reloaded the browser that ad was not to be found. :confused:

/ GC2410 Glow Plugs #12  
Thanks. $100 ea, from MF doesn't surprise me at all. :cool:

/ GC2410 Glow Plugs
Last edited: