MF 1749 Lights and break in

/ MF 1749 Lights and break in #1  

MF1749

Tractor
Massey 1749
First off, I wanted to say thanks to everyone for your help. I have been lurking here for a few months and now a registered user. So, just got home my new Massey 1749 open station and wiring some lights. Question is on the rear of the tractor there are work light wires. Does anyone know where these lead to or just to the fuse box? Are they somehow linked to the lights? If this don't have any connection to the lights already, what's the best way to put a switch in the line.

Sorry for two questions on my first post, but do you have to run up the RPMs on the hydro for normal operation during breakin or just use the peddles to operate. By this I mean do you have to rev up the tractor and then operate or just operate with the RPMs dictated by the hydro.

/ MF 1749 Lights and break in #2  
MF1749, according to my wiring diagram in the service manual, the rear light wires dead ended at the rear of the tractor and are connected to the fuse box. I hooked up some 42W LED lights that I mounted to the ROPS bar. I spliced into the wire in the back and ran that hot wire to below the flasher switch and mounted a switch for the lights. From that switch I ran a wire to both lights on each side of the ROPS bar. I grounded the lights where I mounted the lights to the ROPS bar. Was a pretty simple project after I figured out where the hot wire was located.
I broke my 1736 in just using the hydro peddles and didn't use the throttle lever. I've got around 65 hours on mine and it's only regenerated one time.

/ MF 1749 Lights and break in #3  
MF1749, according to my wiring diagram in the service manual, the rear light wires dead ended at the rear of the tractor and are connected to the fuse box. I hooked up some 42W LED lights that I mounted to the ROPS bar. I spliced into the wire in the back and ran that hot wire to below the flasher switch and mounted a switch for the lights. From that switch I ran a wire to both lights on each side of the ROPS bar. I grounded the lights where I mounted the lights to the ROPS bar. Was a pretty simple project after I figured out where the hot wire was located.
I broke my 1736 in just using the hydro peddles and didn't use the throttle lever. I've got around 65 hours on mine and it's only regenerated one time.
When it regenerated did you have to quite working or could you continue working with the machine? If you was in an awkward place where it might pose a danger and you had to stop while it regenerated that could be a problem. I'm just curious.

/ MF 1749 Lights and break in #4  
When it regenerated did you have to quite working or could you continue working with the machine? If you was in an awkward place where it might pose a danger and you had to stop while it regenerated that could be a problem. I'm just curious.

I just kept on working. Wasn't a big deal, a small loss of horsepower and it didn't last long.

/ MF 1749 Lights and break in #5  
I just kept on working. Wasn't a big deal, a small loss of horsepower and it didn't last long.

I was wondering, Im glad it don't force you to quite working with it.