1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel - need wiring diagram for ignition switch

/ 1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel - need wiring diagram for ignition switch #1  

bcaswell

Tractor
1010 MF
I bought a 1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel from someone who had cut the wires to the ignition switch . I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the switch on the internet but haven't found one yet. I see a lot of JD wiring diagrams but not a 1010 MF diesel. if anyone has one they can send me that would be great. If not does anyone know if a different tractor has comparable ignition switch wiring that I could search for and use? Suggestions welcome. Thanks

/ 1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel - need wiring diagram for ignition switch #2  
I have a shop manual that covers the 1010,1020,1030, and 1040. It has wiring diagrams. problem is that our local school ag shop teacher took the manual yesterday to look it over to repaint my 1040 and use it for a shop project this winter. If you cant find help elsewhere, let me know and I'll try to get it back and post the diagram

/ 1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel - need wiring diagram for ignition switch #3  
this might help, it from parts manual for mf 1010

/ 1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel - need wiring diagram for ignition switch #4  
Sorry to say I had a 1010 and just recently sold it along with all service and owners manuals. That thing served me for 18 years very monumental. I just needed to move on to a newer bigger tractor. Isn't that we all do eventually? good luck on your search. You might have some luck with a Massey dealers computer system. They could copy and send you one in an email attachment. Try contacting one somewhere close to you.

/ 1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel - need wiring diagram for ignition switch #5  
I have a shop manual that covers the 1010,1020,1030, and 1040. It has wiring diagrams. problem is that our local school ag shop teacher took the manual yesterday to look it over to repaint my 1040 and use it for a shop project this winter. If you cant find help elsewhere, let me know and I'll try to get it back and post the diagram

Did you ever get your shop manual back? I too need a wiring diagram for a 1010. Is there some type of fuse or fuse link between the starter and the ignition switch? I have no power to the switch. Any help will be greatly appreciated. P.s. I do have power to the power terminal on the starter. Thanks

/ 1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel - need wiring diagram for ignition switch #6  
No i do not have my manual back yet. Both the manual and 1040 tractor are at our local High School and last I heard the shop teacher had all the sheetmetal off and was prepeing for paint. hope they do a good job of restoration.

/ 1010 Massey Ferguson Diesel - need wiring diagram for ignition switch #7  
The attached wiring diagram for the MF 1010 may be helpful - better late than never!

Attachments

• MF 1010 Wiring Diagram.pdf
    484.4 KB · Views: 720