Massey Powershuttle Shifting Issue

/ Massey Powershuttle Shifting Issue
My neighbor has a MF 1533 with a Synchro Shuttle not a Power Shuttle and he has to depress the clutch before using the shuttle to change direction. With the Power Shuttle no clutching is required.

/ Massey Powershuttle Shifting Issue #22  
Without a shop manual I wouldn't be able to figure it out. The next time I go to "the big city" I will stop in at the tractor dealer and talk to them about the issue. Maybe they can help me with some info. Maybe copy a few pages from the shop manual, or I might have to bite the bullet and buy one. Last time I checked, the shop manual was around $450 US, before shipping, duty and taxes. That would make it close to $700 Canadian without duty or shipping charges. I found sites that will email a copy for $20 but after some research I found some of those sources are not trustworthy.

That is a ridiculously expensive manual. How far are you from the boarder? Would ordering on at the closest US dealer and taking a day trip to pick it up be an option?

/ Massey Powershuttle Shifting Issue
I checked some other sites and it looks like that price was for the service and parts manuals and prices are also down a lot since the last time I checked. I'll check with my dealer on Monday. Maybe their price wouldn't be too crazy.

/ Massey Powershuttle Shifting Issue #24  
Hopefully they have dropped those prices a lot, that's just nuts.