Loader MF 85 Lift Ram

/ MF 85 Lift Ram #1  

JakeH

Tractor
MF 85
I'm wondering if anyone can help me out locating a part number for the lift ram on a MF 85 front-end loader? The original ram leaks a fair amount, but due to some damage, the ram has been welded to the point of not being able to replace seals. I am helping my dad with the search for the new part, but as far as he has told me, the loader says 85 right on the plate so I assume it is OEM to the 85 tractor. Any help would be great!

/ MF 85 Lift Ram #2  
The Massey number for the lift cyl is 704388m94 for the "85 utility loader".

The parts list can be found at AGCO Parts Books

/ MF 85 Lift Ram
Thanks for the link Winmac! Super helpful!

However, where are you seeing that part number for "85 utility loader" for the lift cylinder? I see the part listed as 708226M91.

/ MF 85 Lift Ram #4  
I can't look at the drawings at the moment so I'm not sure why we are getting different numbers, you are looking at the complete cylinder assembly not just the tube? Think it was item number 18

/ MF 85 Lift Ram
Hmmm. It looks like the original part was a 704388m91 so maybe it was just a minor typo. However, the sheet says to order part number 708226m91. Am I reading that right?? Just getting into tractors so this will be a bit of a learning curve.

View attachment MF 85 Utility Loader Lift Cyl..pdf

/ MF 85 Lift Ram #6  
I see that now looks like that number is superseded but it may all be for nothing as I'm sceptical any of these parts are available anymore.