1428V

/ 1428V #1  

ChrisJ

Tractor
MF 1428v, gear
Here's the new toy, just figured out how to do pictures so I figured I'd attach the ones that will work. 1428V, gear, 1464 FEL, land pride 60" rfm, 60" york rake.

Attachments

• 420426-Dsc00585.jpg
    420426-Dsc00585.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 796
   / 1428V
Here's another shot.

Attachments

• 420427-Dsc00586.jpg
    420427-Dsc00586.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 616
   / 1428V #3  
Congratulations. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif have fun...

/ 1428V #4  
Wow--that's beautiful! I haven't had much time to stay current with the posts lately and now I see this. You're starting to make me jealous. I've been quite happy with my GC2300 so far, but every once in a while, I wish I had something just a bit bigger. I know, I know...shoulda done it the first time, but most of the time the small size is actually an advantage.

Anyway, I digress. Enjoy that tractor and make good use of all those implements! I'll be watching to hear (and see) your adventures.

/ 1428V #5  
Wow! Looks like a really wide open deck.
Should be a breeze to get on and off.

Anthony

/ 1428V #6  
Chris,
Really a nice rig. Looks "brand new". After reading your previous post about your 3ph arms hitting the PTO shield...
"I noiced that when nothing is attached to the 3pt that if I raise it the lower arms of the hitch get caught on the PTO shield.", I looked at a new one at my dealer's lot. I couldn't see any potential problem the way it was set up. Hope you resolved that situation???
I couldn't tell from the pictures if you have a toothbar on the bucket? It makes a world of difference if you're going to need to dig or grub out brush. Enjoy the tractor.

/ 1428V
Yes, I did some adjusting and it seems to be working. In the pictures it's my Modern Implement 60" york rake attached. I am going to put the Land Pride mower on after work and try it out for the first time. I started it up before the grass had grown, it sounded really powerful. I'm used to the midmount mower from my old garden tractor, that was nothing compared to the rfm.

/ 1428V #8  
Chrisj, Very nice ,you'll be tearing stuff up in no time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
you were right in previous posts looks new,good deal ,enjoy...
SWEET /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ 1428V #9  
ChrisJ,

Nice looking tractor and welcome to Club 1428v!

28Red /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif