Aux. rear hydr.for GC 1705

/ Aux. rear hydr.for GC 1705 #1  

charlton289

Silver Member
Tractor
2016 massey ferguson GC 1705
I have a question? Has anybody heard of or know of a Aux. outlet on the rear of a GC tractors. I have a 2016 GC 1705 and i have talked to my dealer and he talked to the Massey tech support and they don't make a aux. for them. I sent a email to the Massey Ferguson/AGCO but haven't heard anything back yet. I think it would be handy to to have a aux. outlet for a hydro. top link for a rear blade or bush hog to get the little extra clearance up or down. Or maybe a hydro angle of blade. Please post if any one thinks this would be a good addition to a good little work horse of a tractor and if you know of any other possible uses.

/ Aux. rear hydr.for GC 1705 #2  
I needed rear hydraulics to run my corn planter, so I bought 5' of hydraulic hose and used the hookup for the loader to run it. Worked perfectly, without the high cost of adding an outlet in the rear.

Massey with JD7000.JPG

/ Aux. rear hydr.for GC 1705
I thought that but i need the use of my fel for the moving of materials and tools.

/ Aux. rear hydr.for GC 1705 #4  
I have a rear aux hook up for my backhoe that came from the factory. Massey has to make one...

/ Aux. rear hydr.for GC 1705 #5  
I have a question? Has anybody heard of or know of a Aux. outlet on the rear of a GC tractors. I have a 2016 GC 1705 and i have talked to my dealer and he talked to the Massey tech support and they don't make a aux. for them. I sent a email to the Massey Ferguson/AGCO but haven't heard anything back yet. I think it would be handy to to have a aux. outlet for a hydro. top link for a rear blade or bush hog to get the little extra clearance up or down. Or maybe a hydro angle of blade. Please post if any one thinks this would be a good addition to a good little work horse of a tractor and if you know of any other possible uses.

Should be available from mytractortools.com by later Spring of this year . . with some nice capabilities and no need to sacrifice fel use.