Rototiller for GC 1715

/ Rototiller for GC 1715 #1  

bcfarmer45

Tractor
MF 285
I am looking to buy a tiller for my GC 1715 I was wandering if a 5 ft. tiller would be to big for my tractor?

/ Rototiller for GC 1715 #2  
I have a GC 1705 and my dealer says that they offer the bush hog line and they have the rtc50g tiller and that will work just fine I plan on getting one soon but taxes are back yet

/ Rototiller for GC 1715 #4  
You might be able to get by with a 5' tiller with your machine, all depends on what you are tilling. The one charlton recommended is a 48" tiller, and the one I have is 48 also. Picture below is the one I use with my 1715. Works great.

Land Pride Tiller.JPG

/ Rototiller for GC 1715 #6  
I am looking to buy a tiller for my GC 1715 I was wandering if a 5 ft. tiller would be to big for my tractor?

Check out the "tillovator" at AgriSupply.com
It has great reviews, and I think it is definitely the best bang for the buck!
AgriSupply is a great company to do business with.

/ Rototiller for GC 1715
I will be tilling ground that has been turned with turning plow. hope 5 ft. will work I have a large garden area.

/ Rototiller for GC 1715 #8  
There's another way of thinking about your question too. If you get a 5 foot tiller instead of a 4 footer. . You won't be able to use your tractor or tiller as much because the job gets done too fast. My point is . . It's pleasant to run a new tractor and implement. Why race to get it done so you can't run it as much lol ?

/ Rototiller for GC 1715 #9  
If it was much narrower, you would be driving over your work. I plan to,rent mine from the JD dealer.

/ Rototiller for GC 1715
Look like I found one at my local farm store its a tar river brand TXG-060