Need MF135 identification help

/ Need MF135 identification help #1  

Sidelined

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 135 and Ford Jubilee
I just purchased a massey Ferguson 135 serial 9A 94379, I believe that makes it a 1970. I would like to know if it is a Deluxe, Special, Vineyard or Orchard model, it has the following whistles and bells:

Engine- AD3 152 perkins
Dash gauges- 5
PTO- independent
Multi Power- yes
High/Low shift- yes
Additional notes- It has a pedal under the seat, I was informed that it can be depressed if you bog down and one wheel starts to spin, the pedal engages both wheels.

Does anyone know what I have?

/ Need MF135 identification help #2  
Congratulations - great choice of tractor. We've got one too - had it since new in 1968!
Here in Australia sounds like standard equipment plus with optional multi-power. But US-specs are quite different, from what I can understand it would be a Deluxe. Does it have 14.9-24" or 12.4/11-28" rear tyres & 6.00 16" fronts (agricultural/utility) or larger rear tyres, 7.50-16" fronts and bigger rear axle (industrial)?
These might help:
TractorData.com Massey Ferguson 135 tractor information
TractorData.com Massey Ferguson 135 tractor information

Cheers, Look after it! :thumbsup:

/ Need MF135 identification help
I am very new to the "Tractor Scene" so to speak. I like working on things myself rather then paying other people to do it for me. I wanted to buy a shop manual for it but wanted to make sure I knew the exact model before buying it, I was told that if I buy a massey 135 manual it would cover all models.

My tractors rear tires are 13.6-28 and front tires are 6.50-16.

My tractor also has independant pto, I found out yesterday that a double clutch was standard but an independant pto was a factory option.

I believe I am satisfied and convinced that my tractor is a MF 135 Deluxe with optional independant pto.

Thanks for the help guys!

/ Need MF135 identification help #5  
Sidelined, re the diff lock pedal. DON'T try to engage with one wheel spinning and other wheel stationary. You may break something. Ether stop both wheels THEN engage diff lock and drive out (you must keep your foot on the pedal or it will unlock) OR if you anticipate trouble engage and drive through (best practice). Also where the pedal comes out of the housing, once a year hit it with wd40 or some other anti seize fluid, as diff locks will seize from lack of use.
ALWAYS, ALWAYS go down hill in HIGH multipower (engine braking) as in low multipower you will free-wheel (feel like you are in neutral...scary).
Lastly if you have any questions just ask, you will find there is some one here with the knowledge you need.
Good Luck