Loader Naked tractor

/ Naked tractor #1  

Goose69

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey ferguson 2706
Does anyone else think their tractor looks naked when you take the loader off.? HaHa

...I have to get into some tight, hilly areas and need the loader off for stability and room.
One of the many times, I wish I had a GC1720 or equivalent unit, to go along with my bigger tractor

IMG_2545.JPG

/ Naked tractor #3  
Someone years back makes them look like new born.

/ Naked tractor #4  
Does anyone else think their tractor looks naked when you take the loader off.? HaHa

...I have to get into some tight, hilly areas and need the loader off for stability and room.
One of the many times, I wish I had a GC1720 or equivalent unit, to go along with my bigger tractor

View attachment 513621

Thats a nice looking tractor. How many hours? How has it been?

/ Naked tractor
Thats a nice looking tractor. How many hours? How has it been?
Thanks.!
I've only had it a few months, and due to the crazy rain we have had, I only have 50 hours on it.. it will be going up fast this fall when pasture seeding, and food plotting time is here
.... it has been great for my uses, has great power, with good lift capacities, and the hydrostatic transmission has been great,
......I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a 50+ hp tractor, that costs much less than the other colors.
.... Have not had any problems at all, other than it's a big tractor for lawn and garden work. LOL

/ Naked tractor #6  
Not me. I actually hate a FEL on a tractor if I'm not using it unless the frontend of the tractor is just too light weight for the job. JMO but quick disconnect is the bomb.

/ Naked tractor #7  
:laughing: Yes! First time I removed both BH and FEL (no MMM yet) I was amazed at how... well, puny it looked! :eek:

Reminded me of my '72 Blazer: remove the white fiberglass top and people didn't recognize it! "What IS that???" "Really?? A Chevy?"

%22lawn mower%22.JPG