GC1720 just died

/ GC1720 just died #11  
Thanks for all the replies. It turns out that the fuel filter lever got bumped and shut off the fuel. It is located under the drivers left foot for future reference. Thanks again!

That's a new one.

/ GC1720 just died
IMG_20171009_173146.jpg I went over a sapling, 1" diameter maybe and I think it hit the fuel cut off on the fuel filter.

/ GC1720 just died #13  
Thanks for all the replies. It turns out that the fuel filter lever got bumped and shut off the fuel. It is located under the drivers left foot for future reference. Thanks again!

Now I am just curious. Lets say you couldnt figure it out. Obviously the tractor is stuck near a creek in the woods. How would the warrantee have worked? Would it have covered the dealer trip even if it was something simple? Glad it was easy and nothing major BtW

/ GC1720 just died #14  
Now I am just curious. Lets say you couldnt figure it out. Obviously the tractor is stuck near a creek in the woods. How would the warrantee have worked? Would it have covered the dealer trip even if it was something simple? Glad it was easy and nothing major BtW

Nope. But, more than likely, the dealer would eat it, rather than have an unhappy customer.

/ GC1720 just died #15  
"...the fuel filter lever got bumped..." Well I'll be.... Yep, I can see where that could happen! Glad you caught it! (Note to self:....)