New Seat & Steering Wheel Design

/ New Seat & Steering Wheel Design #1  

fxdb96

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson
Has anyone else noticed the new GC1710s have a better seat & steering wheel? The seat is much nicer and the steering wheel is taller to accomodate for the additional height of the rotating assy for turning to use the hoe. I would like to know the part #s and figurr out if i can replace the seat & wheel on my older gc1710.

/ New Seat & Steering Wheel Design
I cant believe nobody else is taking interest in this!?

/ New Seat & Steering Wheel Design #3  
I have kubota's sorry Maybe somebody will chime in:)

Screenshot_20180123-183701.png

Come on guys you all need this seat. Super great feeling QUALITY foam, ergonomic design...

/ New Seat & Steering Wheel Design #6  
If you call the dealer they will have the part # and the price, I bet its a few bucks

If you call the dealer they will have the part # and the price, I bet its a few bucks

Yes I've been bugging the dealer for a while now to try to get a part number and price since the parts book is not updated yet. I've actually been bothering them to try to give them my money since early December. I sent an email to Massey Ferguson tonight and posted on their Facebook page inquiring.

/ New Seat & Steering Wheel Design #8  
Yes I've been bugging the dealer for a while now to try to get a part number and price since the parts book is not updated yet. I've actually been bothering them to try to give them my money since early December. I sent an email to Massey Ferguson tonight and posted on their Facebook page inquiring.

bothering them to try to give them my money since early December.?

/ New Seat & Steering Wheel Design #9  
Bet you when you see the price on that seat you're going to think your old seat is just fine! Im sure its nice though.

/ New Seat & Steering Wheel Design #10  
It only costs $20,000 but it comes with a free tractor.