3-Point Hitch GC1710 and TSC PHD.

/ GC1710 and TSC PHD. #1  

MoMower

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey GC1710.
I searched, and searched and couldn’t find a definitive answer so to answer my own question....

the regular Tractor Supply post hole digger will work with the GC series tractor.

Although I did buy a RanchEx 9” auger in “small” instead of the regular TSC (Speeco) auger.

/ GC1710 and TSC PHD.
Edit, received an adjustable top link, instead of the Ranch Ex, gonna grab a TSC one and give it a go. I will report back here.

/ GC1710 and TSC PHD. #3  
Edit, received an adjustable top link, instead of the Ranch Ex, gonna grab a TSC one and give it a go. I will report back here.

Thanks,
Looking at the TSC one myself.

/ GC1710 and TSC PHD. #4  

When you advised you received a adjustable top link I got nervous. Before you get hurt or damage your tractor look at this Post Hole Digger for Compact tractors from Everything Attachments. You may also want to call them. They are helpful. Compact Tractor 3 Point Post Hole Digger

/ GC1710 and TSC PHD.
When you advised you received a adjustable top link I got nervous. Before you get hurt or damage your tractor look at this Post Hole Digger for Compact tractors from Everything Attachments. You may also want to call them. They are helpful. Compact Tractor 3 Point Post Hole Digger

Ha,no need for nervous, just received the wrong item from Amazon.

/ GC1710 and TSC PHD.
I did pick up a standard TSC 9” auger.

It works fantastically!

The learning curve was quick, you have to pay attention and pull it out at the first sign of it trying to bury itself.

Two holes in my shale/clay in about 5 minutes. It was glorious.