Hydraulic filter help

/ Hydraulic filter help #1  

mycapricess

Tractor
Challenger MT225
I have a Challenger mt225 it is the same as a Massey Ferguson 1523. The AGCO filter number is 3608199M91. I am trying to find a cross reference for that filter. I have found most other ones for the tractor but not that one. I don't mind the price the dealer charges it just 40 min from my house and have no other reason to drive that way. Any help would be appreicated.

Thank You

/ Hydraulic filter help #3  
Many of the M-F filters cross-reference to NAPA, etc.. but not so much on the hydraulic filters. They seem to be hard to cross to another brand, if even possible. Check the thread in here on filters for the GCs.... maybe the same one? Edit: Nope, guess not. Just checked, my hydr. filter (GC2310) is different, #4265229M91.

Also-- try "mail order" -- your dealer may be able to ship to you, or order online from a place like Jack's Small Engines.

I have the same problem-- my closest dealer is a good hour away.

/ Hydraulic filter help #4  
I have not been able to cross reference massey ferguson hydraulic filters with wix,napa,baldwin or hastings.

/ Hydraulic filter help #5  
Take the old filter into a NAPA store. They can probably find a match w/o a cross reference. Ask for their oldest guy there. It is amazing what is available with the thousands of different filters on the market. One reason I am still touting NAPA for the last 50 years.

Ron

/ Hydraulic filter help #6  
GC1705 to 1720 take a WIX 57089 or NAPA 7089 or Baldwin BT8903 (same a Kabota)... All are 20 X 1.5 mm thread spin on... But verify it for your self so you are positive it will work for you.... Information is collected from long hours of searching i-net, and it may or may not be correct...

Dale

/ Hydraulic filter help
I have found fuel motor oil and air filter crosses for the tractor just the hydro is a no go but looks like I am not the only one. Will try napa but would like to find the specs on the filter rather then just matching up threads and size.

/ Hydraulic filter help #9  
Hello all. Looking to do my 1st service. Picking up some parts tomorrow. I've got a 2019 1739E. I've found oil & fuel filters from WIX cross ref. Like many, no hydraulic filter cross yet. Anyone found filters for this yet? Like a previous poster said. Matching threads is one thing but what about the filter quality Itself? Id like to know the micron level too. Anyway 1st post here. Seems like a good place to get some info...

/ Hydraulic filter help #10  
Keep the Massey filters while under warranty. The extra cost is minimal.