3-Point Hitch What is this part called?

/ What is this part called? #1  

kencoons

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1540
Please see the picture, I need this part. I think it is called a drawbar; I'm not sure. I do need one for my MF 1540 and looking for it on line, but I need to know the name or part number to find it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MF Bar.png

/ What is this part called? #6  
Funny how in the diagram, the "swinging drawbar" gets a additional descriptive adjective ("swinging"), whereas I would just call that the' drawbar (no adjective required).
IMHO, what they just call the "drawbar", I think should get the added description (a "cross drawbar") to set it apart from the tractor's (swinging) drawbar.
:2cents:

/ What is this part called? #7  
Per your photo, your drawbar doesn't swing, so it is just a drawbar although it does appear to be adjustable forward and back (in and out).

/ What is this part called? #8  
Funny how in the diagram, the "swinging drawbar" gets a additional descriptive adjective ("swinging"), whereas I would just call that the' drawbar (no adjective required).
IMHO, what they just call the "drawbar", I think should get the added description (a "cross drawbar") to set it apart from the tractor's (swinging) drawbar.
:2cents:

Somehow one has to be differentiated from the other... How is the sketch I put up wrong... I have always considered your "cross drawbar" as just the drawbar... Guess it's just what part of country you are in....

In most cases if you look you plain "drawbar" what do you get...

LMGTFY

IF you look up "swinging drawbar" what do you get...

LMGTFY

Dale

/ What is this part called? #9  
It's supposed to swing right or left so it won't interfere with a PTO shaft, that is being raised and lowered.