MF65 rear rims

/ MF65 rear rims #1  

Ohio58

I need to replace badly rusted rims on a MF65 (late 50's).

Current rims are 13x28, 4-rail power adjust. Don't need power adjust on new rims.

If I go with non-pa rims, what kind of hardware would I need to attach rim to disk (Can existing clamps work with non-pa rims) Where is a source for any hardware needed and new 4-bolt rims?

Or, do I need to use different disks with the new rims?

Thanks for your help.

/ MF65 rear rims #2  
I do know that if you can find an old Allis Chalmers rim with the power adjust it will work but the clamps are different.. I know my dad had a rusted spot on his 135 when I was a kid and I remember him cutting the section out and cutting a mtach section out of an older AC rim and welding it in place. If you know of a good welder in your area have them look at it. The power adjust to me is hard to give up if you have to adjust them in or out occasionally.

/ MF65 rear rims #3  
To go from power adjust rims to standard rims you will need to start from srcatch. For 13.6x28 tires you'll need 11x28 rims. For 14.9x28 tires use 13x28 rims. Then you'll also need a couple of 28" discs with an 8" center pilot hole plus the required hardware to assemble these.