Backhoe Buying A Massey 2310 Loader Backhoe

/ Buying A Massey 2310 Loader Backhoe #1  

Kavacc

Hi, New to this forum... I just purchased a new Massey 2310 ld/bkh....I was told by another dealer he prefers the massey to the kubota ,NH, he sells all three brands.....claims the 2310 to be the best of most I sure hope so ....The biggest thing was more powerful hyd, and engine power ...I don't know myself as I haven't received it yet ...would like to hear some feed back from you guys.....thanks in advance.... Joe

/ Buying A Massey 2310 Loader Backhoe #2  
Congratulations and welcome to TBN! The GC2310 is a nice little TLB. Be sure to post some pictures if you can! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Umm... I think you may have posted this in the wrong forum. This is the John Deere forum. lol /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Buying A Massey 2310 Loader Backhoe
OOOps darn rookies anyway

/ Buying A Massey 2310 Loader Backhoe #4  
have you been in rough terrain yet? I have purchased a 2310 and this thing will get you where you need to go but I was in less than flat terrain and broke off my hydro oil filter and you need to replace the whole front pump housing. this thing is in a pretty poor place with no protection you would think that a company who has built tractors for this long wouldnt have overlooked such a engineering flaw. I geuss I am one of many that have already done this. so keep you eyes peeled in less than perfect terrain. other than that this is one of the best investments I have made.