Snow Snow Frustration

/ Snow Frustration #1  

MFChief

Tractor
GC2310
Just wanted to say Hi to all the MF folks and voice my frustration....

This is my first winter with my GC2310 and was looking forward to pushing a little snow around. We didn't get much here in Southern Maryland, about three inches max, (Nasty135 knows how much we got), but it is now frozen into a hard crust that I would like to get off of the driveway. Well I haven't been able to go out and play because I had some minor surgery last Thursday (hernia), and can't do much but sit and play with the computer.

The worst part was this morning watching my next door neighbor go out and clean our cul-de-sac with his skip loader! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Cheers
Terry

/ Snow Frustration #2  
MFChief, Well I been wondering where youv'e been?
Yea we only had about 5-6" at my place, I actually used my polaris 4wheeler to clean the driveway and street , It's very quick and easy to handle with adjustable blade...

I hope you heal-up quick because I'm sure before its all over, this winter will give you all the seat time you'll want out in the cold /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glad your back! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Snow Frustration
Thanks for the kind words Nasty, it's good to be back! Between a couple of back to back business trips, the holidays, and my youngest son getting married, I've been away from the computer for quite a while.
Terry

/ Snow Frustration #4  
Terry, Congratulations on the Son getting Married, I hope it was a joyous occassion.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm sure your post count will grow now that you'll be a little stationary for a while /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif