Backhoe 2300 and woods backhoe

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #1  

Rob2310

Silver Member
Tractor
GC 2610
I have a 2310 and the backhoe is just"ok" I like the woods groundbreaker hoe, but can I fold up the 3pt hitch and store it on a 2300 with a woods backhoe, like can be doen on my 2310? I switch implements alot and it would be a pain to remove and install the lift arms on my hitch everytime I used the backhoe. Thanks

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #2  
What do you like better about the Woods backhoe?

/ 2300 and woods backhoe
The woods backhoes that I have operated seem to be much more beefier than the Massey. The joints are alot tighter also. I beleive the woods backhoe to be a far superior product.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #4  
THE WOODS HOE REQUIRES A SEPERATE MOUNTING BRACKET TO FIT THE REAR OF A 2300. THE 2310 HAS LOADER AND HOE BRACKETS TIED INTO THE FRAME. WE THOUGHT ABOUT A 2310 W/WOODS HOE AND DEALER SAID IT WON'T FIT. THEY CAN PUT THEM ON THE 2300 ONLY.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe
Yes I'm aware that the woods utilizes a different subframe, but it comes with the backhoe if you order it for a 2300. I just need to know if with the woods hoe mounted to the tractor, would I still be able to leave my three point hitch on, only folded up.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yes I'm aware that the woods utilizes a different subframe, but it comes with the backhoe if you order it for a 2300. I just need to know if with the woods hoe mounted to the tractor, would I still be able to leave my three point hitch on, only folded up. )</font>
Rob,
That sounds like a good question to pose to Woods themselves. They may be the only one who can truthfully answer that.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #7  
I SAW A WOODS HOE ON A BX SERIES KUBOTA - AND THERE WAS NO ROOM FOR THE ARMS BECAUSE THE BX HAS A DIFFERENT STYLE REAR FENDER DESIGN.......THE KUBOTA HOE HAS THE SAME DEAL ON THE BX23. I HAVE COMPARISON FOR ALL THREE BACKHOES - STATES THAT THE WOODS MODEL SITS BACK A LITTLE FURTHER FROM REAR OF THE TRACTOR.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #8  
Rob I don't believe you can keep the 3PH folded up when the BH is on.Here is woods phone#866-869-6637...cag

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #9  
The short answer. Yes you can.
Its tight and requires that you modify (bend) the PTO cover a little and the arms will ride against the rear fenders if you dont protect them with something. The MF dealer here sells that combo and he leaves the arms on but says its a real tight fit and somewhat of a pain to get everything to get everything to fit together.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #10  
Ray thanks for proving me wrong /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wouldn't want to misled anyone /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif...cag