MF 210 Will Not Start

/ MF 210 Will Not Start
Dan,

Very possible I am off "1/8 as I just used a steel rule to measure top dead center and from bottom. It was just a curiosity measurement anyway....but it's nice to know someone is out there with the exact measurements.

Mark

/ MF 210 Will Not Start
Just an update...and surely the end of the tractor. After locating all the parts (except 50mm oversized pistons) and having four people in three states on hold....the owner decided he didn't want to repair the tractor. In fact he said just keep it, all I want is the battery. So the head, block, pistons and rods are sitting in the machine shop in his name.
The rest is sitting at the back of my shop.

I will say this, other than the smoking engine, the rest of the tractor worked flawlessly. And I did install rear axle seals and PTO seal about 6 months ago.

I anyone is interested in the back half of this tractor let me know. The sheet metal is useless but the mechanicals are great.

Thanks for all the feedback and advice.

Regards, Mark

/ MF 210 Will Not Start #13  
"50mm oversized pistons"

50mm? Typo?

The way the owner swayed from one extreme of ownership loyalty to the other is pretty strange.

/ MF 210 Will Not Start #14  
Can you tell me please, the part stores you used to obtain parts for the toyosha 2 cylinder diesel?

Thank You,

Chuck

I just purchased a 5020 with diesel fuel in the oil pan - going to tear apart this weekend, don't know what I'll get into, but just trying to line up some parts sources.