Help to date my MF 130 please

/ Help to date my MF 130 please #1  

BOB_UK

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 130, FE35, Bristol Crawler, Ferguson TED
I am trying to date my MF 130 that I have just bought to restore. After helping to identify and date a vast number of Ferguson and MF tractors for their owners all over the world via these forum sites, I find it frustrating not to be able to find the information I require to date my own.
The Mf 130 was Produced in France from 1965-72 with a Perkins 4.107 engine, its production code was 1308 as 8 denotes made in France.

I have found serial numbers for 1965 to 1967 but mine is later than these and is #452545
I helped another owner in Texas to date his last year and that took 6 months and I was helped in the end by the editor of a French tractor site but this time even he can’t date mine.
In England (were I live) to obtain a age related “road license number plate” proof of the manufactures date is required so what I really need is a complete list of serial numbers to year of manufacture, but I would love to record any owners of the MF 130 serial numbers and engine numbers and the year of manufacture if known so I could produce a list for others to use as well.
Please email me direct if you like at atterbob@aol.com and mark the subject as “MF 130” or leave your information here on this site

As these were exported they can be found in lots of different countries so please reply from wherever you live it would be good to find out how far they were exported.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can give

BOB UK
England

/ Help to date my MF 130 please #3  
The serial number on my 130 is 130RSMY382808. The owner's manual that came with it was dated 1974.

Eugene